Orlando North Hob Nob
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 30, 2022
5:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
Thursday, June 30th
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Oviedo Mall Food Court Area
Use South Entrance
1700 Oviedo Mall Blvd.
Oviedo, FL 32765
Candidates Booth Space - $225
Advocacy Group Tables (includes 2 tickets) - $225
Advanced Tickets - $20
Corporate Ticket Package (10 Voting Only Tickets) - $150
Tickets at the door - $25
Sponsorships are available! Email Jordan for more details.
Jordan Hook, Events and Sponsorships Director
The Seminole County/Orlando North Hob Nob, previously named East Side Regional Hob Nob, is back in person this year!
The Seminole County/Orlando North Hob Nob is Central Florida's Premier Event of the Political Season! This event will take place on Thursday, June 30th from 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm at the Oviedo Mall.
This regional event will include a two-county "Straw Poll" courtesy of the Seminole & Orange County Supervisors of Elections Offices, appearances from candidates running for federal, state and local offices, with delicious food and dessert from multiple vendors, and a variety of complimentary beverage selections.
The Orange and Seminole County Supervisors of Elections will have tables for anyone interested in registering to vote.
Candidates will receive a booth space, including a 6' table, two chairs, two tickets to the event, and the opportunity to mingle with voters from across Central Florida, for only $225.
General Admission to the Hob Nob will be $20 presale or $25 at the gate. Candidate ticket bundles of 10 are also available for $150, but do not include food or drinks. These are for voting only. Larger bundles are available: 20 for $275, 50 for $600, or 100 for $1,000.
- William Sanchez for U.S. Senate
- Carlos Guillermo Smith for Florida House of Representatives District 37
- Jason Brodeur for Florida Senate District 10
- Anthony Sabatini for Florida Representative in Congress District 7
- Rusty Roberts for Florida Representative in Congress District 7
- Al Santos for Florida Representative in Congress District 7
- Brady Duke for Florida Representative in Congress District 7
- Rachel Plakon for Florida House of Representatives District 36
- David Smith for Florida House of Representatives District 38
- Jay Zembower for Seminole County Commissioner District 2
- Brittany Walker for Seminole County Commissioner District 2
- Jessica Recksiedler for 18th Circuit Court Judge, Group 3
- Erik Swenk for County Court Judge Group 5
- Ken Lester for County Court Judge Group 5
- Sean Cooper for Seminole County Public Schools Board, District 2
- James Evans for Seminole County Public Schools Board, District 2
- Eric Monte for Seminole County Public Schools Board, District 2
- Victoria Colangelo for Winter Springs Commissioner District 2
- Calvin Wimbush for Florida Representative in Congress District 10
- Dianna Liebnitzky for Florida House of Representatives District 35
- Chris Messina for Orange County Mayor
- Tony Sabb for Orange County Mayor
- Fay Olga Pappas for 9th Circuit Court Judge Group 9
- Alison Kerestes for 9th Circuit Court Judge Group 9
- John Beamer for 9th Circuit Court Judge Group 14
- Vincent Chiu for 9th Circuit Court Judge Group 44
- Andrew Bain for County Court Judge Group 2
- Michael Morris for County Court Judge Group 8
- Elizabeth Starr for County Court Judge Group 8
- Elizabeth Gibson for County Court Judge Group 17
**The Seminole County/Orlando North Hob Nob (“SCONHN”) is an event produced by the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce, Inc., a 501(c)(6) (“OWSRCC”). OWSRCC does not endorse any candidate regardless of their participation in the SCONHN. The statements of the candidates reflect their own opinions, positions, and thoughts, and are not endorsed by OWSRCC in any manner. To the extent each candidate is paying the same fee to participate, their respective candidate pages will have an electioneering disclaimer using the language of the candidate; provided, however, that the OWSRCC as host of the page makes no endorsement or approval of any such disclaimer or the candidate bio page itself. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.